We have 17 places in each year group.
There is no guarantee of a place for any child under any of the priorities at either key stage.
Places are offered to children in the following order of priority:
1) Children with a statement of Special Educational Needs which names the school.
2) Children in public care (Looked after Children)
3) Children living in the school's priority admission area and who have an older sibling attending from the same address at the time of admission.
4) Other children living in the school's priority admission area.
5) Children who live outside the priority area who have an older sibling attending from the same address at the time of admission.
6) Children who live outside the priority admission area, with distance to their address from the school 'as the crow flies' being the determining factor.
Please ask at the school for a map showing the priority area.
Applications have to be made online at www.warwickshire.gov.uk/admissions
If your child was born between 01/09/2012 and 31/08/2013 then they are due to start Reception in September 2017.
|From August 2018||
Application packs posted to parents of children due to start school in reception
|From Aug 2018||Application packs sent to children due to transfer to Junior school in September (children in year 2 in Warwickshire infant schools)|
|16TH January 2019||Closing date for on-time applications|
|1st February 2019||Final date for families moving into the area. (Proof of address must be provided by this date)|
|16TH APRIL 2019||National Offer Day|
|23rd APRIL 2019||Deadline to accept or decline the school offer made|